b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Recommend Dictionary and a Question

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Mary Thompson <maryethomp2005 AT mac.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Recommend Dictionary and a Question
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 15:36:02 -0500

I have now downloaded MacSword and conquered the learning curve to figure out how to install the modules and use it. ;-) So far, I'm very impressed with it and know it will come in very useful. Thank you for recommending it.

As for an analytical lexicon, have I seen references on the list- serve for BDB? Is that this book: Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew and English Lexicon? Would you (or anyone else) recommend this one?

Thanks,
Mary.

Mary Thompson
maryethomp2005 AT mac.com