b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] That piece of halibut was good enough for YHWH

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jane Peters <janepeters13041939 AT yahoo.co.nz>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] That piece of halibut was good enough for YHWH
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:11:19 +1300 (NZDT)

Dear Yitzhak,

Yes - I did set up this as a joke. But, I realise what you say is true. I
should have asked permission from this list first. As a result, I have
removed the site. It was primarily for humorous effect, and certainly wasn't
expecting to sell more than the miscellaneous one or two. The whole thing
just resulted from a silly conversation with my friends, in which it was
suggested.

Sorry if I have offended you or any others, that was not my intention.

Jane

Yitzhak Sapir <yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com> wrote:
List members may want to know that Ms Jane Peters has plagiarized the
work of members on
this list to create the following:

http://www.cafepress.com/jehovahshalibut