b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Definite Article 7:14

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Bryant J. Williams III" <bjwvmw AT com-pair.net>
  • To: "Tory Thorpe" <torythrp AT yahoo.com>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Definite Article 7:14
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:58:53 -0700

Dear List,

I am NOT a moderator, but it seems to me that this current thread has gone
beyond the discussion on the use of the article and, since it is now
discussing the meaning of ALMAH, the thread subject should have been changed
to reflect the change in subject.

Now (Hinneh), it appears that we are all going over the same information
again and appears that we have not changed any minds. Thus, without any NEW
information, may I SUGGEST that we agree to disagree and put this thread
into the archives as other similar threads have gone. In other words, let us
close this thread.

En Xristwi,

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III