b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] bara vs' bero in Genesis 1:1

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: dwashbur AT nyx.net
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] bara vs' bero in Genesis 1:1
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 22:45:51 -0700

On 10 Jul 2006 at 4:05, Yitzhak Sapir wrote:
> Dave, if you want to claim there are no rules in using the
> definite article ("piling assumption upon assumption") you
> are just wrong.

That doesn't even remotely resemble what I actually said, and you know it.
But since it is
now clear that you are going to manipulate my words like this in order to
defend your lame
attempt at grammatical quantification, I'm out of this discussion. I have
better things to do
than be blatantly misrepresented like this.

Dave Washburn
Encephaloriasis: That condition generated when the person you are dealing
with is so
incredibly stupid, you can actually feel your own brain cells drying up and
flaking off.