b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 1:2 - And the earth was without form,

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Sopiva AT aol.com
  • To: peter AT qaya.org, smille10 AT sbcglobal.net
  • Cc: bill.rea AT canterbury.ac.nz, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 1:2 - And the earth was without form,
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 13:23:46 EDT

New lurker on the list.

Simple thought: God created Adam as an adult. He didn't have to crawl first,
he didn't have baby teeth, etc. I always just thought that God created the
mountains, trees, etc. as "adults" ... already fully formed with layers and
rings. God could have made them any "age" He desired.

Maybe I'm out to lunch, but that's okay. I'll lurk while I eat lunch. : )

Rita Dennison
Frankenmuth, Michigan, USA

In a message dated 4/21/2006 5:16:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time, peter AT qaya.org