b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 1:2 - And the earth was without form, and void

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Steve Miller" <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "'Peter Kirk'" <peter AT qaya.org>
  • Cc: 'B-Hebrew' <b-hebrew AT lists.Ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 1:2 - And the earth was without form, and void
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:30:49 -0400

[Steve Miller] None of these are _facts_ that mankind is > 6K years old. All
the radioactive dating methods assume a constant rate of radiation into the
earth's atmosphere, which is a false and unreasonable assumption.
I know enough to tell that such things are not scientific or logical. Of
reading many books there is no end.