b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Isaiah 55:5

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Herman Meester" <crazymulgogi AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Isaiah 55:5
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 17:28:00 +0200

L.S.,
Excuse me for misrepresenting the usefulness of BHS.
I should have referred to a good grammar of B-Hebrew, or stay out of it.
I was actually surprised too, to find there's so little in BHS.
Have to admit I don't use BHS if I don't have to, and I remembered
having seen something in it I hadn't seen ;).

Herman Meester,
Rotterdam