b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] new student

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "bowick AT idirect.com" <bowick AT idirect.com>
  • To: crazymulgogi AT gmail.com, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] new student
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:23:09 -0500

I used Weingreen when I first studied Hebrew but found it a little tricky.
I have just started teaching some lay folk and we are using Basics of
Biblical Hebrew by Pratico and VanPelt (Zondervan). For working with
beginners and self study students, I really likeit. I would be curious
what others thought, though.

James Bowick