b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] New Student

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Alan Calcutt <calcutt AT 3web.net>
  • To: BHebrew Email List <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] New Student
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 22:51:39 -0500

Hello,

I have just signed up to the B-Hebrew email list. I have completed two years of Greek grammar and would like to begin to study Hebrew. I am planning on using Thomas O. Lambdin's _Introduction to Biblical Hebrew._ I wanted to know what the group thought of this book as a beginning text. Also, I was wondering if there are any website or programs that I might be able to download to assist me in my task.

Alan Calcutt - Pastor
Quebec Baptist Church

"Sing to the Lord, bless HIS name;
Proclaim good tidings of HIS salvation from day to day.
Tell of HIS glory among the nations,
HIS wonderful deeds among all the peoples."
(Psalm 96:2, 3)