b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Lexicon Recommendations

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Alexander Oldernes <alexander AT oldernes.no>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Lexicon Recommendations
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 21:45:50 +0100

As far as electronic editions- all 3 of the main ones (BibleWorks,
Accordance & Logos) offer HALOT as an add-in. If I remember correctly,
BDB is available in all three. For free software, I know of 2 that
include BDB--the Sword Project and e-sword.

And one more FREE software project should be mentioned...
The DAVAR project, with the BHS, BDB, Aleppo Codex, Jewish Koren, King James, Hebrew new testament, Tyndale bible, and Hebrew lexicon from onlinebible.com.

Can be downloaded for free at:
http://davar.faithofgod.net/

Alexander Oldernes
Norway