b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Lexicon Recommendations

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Herman Meester <crazymulgogi AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Lexicon Recommendations
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 20:27:08 +0100

I would not buy BibleWorks, before I'd know you can run it on Mac,
Linux, BSD or Unix too. I agree with Dave, Köhler/Baumg. is too big to
carry around. But if you want to carry an MT and a dictionary around
with you for casual reading, I'd get myself a bilingual one like the
JPS Hebr/Engl., unless this makes you lazy ;)

BTW I forgot to include this in my last mail:
http://rosetta.reltech.org/TC/vol01/HoftijzerJongeling1996rev.html