b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Doctorates or not (was Re: XSD)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Doctorates or not (was Re: XSD)
  • Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 15:20:53 -0500

No, there are advantages, and disadvantages, to both.

One of the disadvantages to what I have done is revealed
in my repeated requests on this forum for what cognate
languages can reveal for some of the rarely used terms
in Tanakh.

The advantage is that I have a better feel for the
language.

Karl W. Randolph.