b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] nevi

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Read, James C" <K0434995 AT kingston.ac.uk>
  • To: "Yitzhak Sapir" <yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] nevi
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 01:02:31 +0100

Yitzhak wrote:
Let's keep this thread focused on the
semantics of this various words though, and not on the date or historicity of
Samuel (the book or personality).
END QUOTE

JCR: Agreed!
Does anyone know what the testimonies of the cognate languages imply?

Security System.
>From yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com Thu Aug 18 20:08:45 2005

h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;

b=udm++M2FtTPDm4E01fMP4kn+wTde/9xDCUSgljGjWitDKNHV4FQpaSOQux8mBESeXOezenU+66lFxv9hjvmScPwmWgrd3/wVf2d2swrmCxZUkr31YEDz+39iEL+PjjuHzedmrd/bKTbWGvD8s2+I4V1lfKdCA4iaklBY07ZjkQcReceived:
by 10.37.12.9 with SMTP id p9mr1106069nzi;
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 17:08:45 -0700 (PDT)