b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Kings v's Chronicles

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dora Smith" <villandra AT austin.rr.com>
  • To: "Read, James C" <K0434995 AT kingston.ac.uk>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Kings v's Chronicles
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 17:28:18 -0500

I'm a little hazy on the details, but I think one was a nothern perspective
and one was a southern perspective.

As I recall, that view does overlook the complexity of the books of Samuel,
which tells teh same story twice from two contradictory perspectives, but
maybe it's history is different altogether!
Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, Texas
villandra AT austin.rr.com