b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Stone slab replacing the Ark of the Covenant

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Read, James C" <K0434995 AT kingston.ac.uk>
  • To: "Alexander Oldernes" <alexander AT oldernes.no>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Stone slab replacing the Ark of the Covenant
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 12:11:36 +0100

Also Jeremiah's prophecy "No more will they say, 'The ark of Yahoweh's
covenant!
' nor will it come up into the heart, nor will they remember it or miss it,
and no
more will it be made Jer 3:16 could show either a prophecy that the ark would
not
return with the exiled isrealites or that the Ark was already
missing/desroyed in
his day.

Just out of interest. Where did you read/hear that there was a replacement?