b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Fwd: Re: YHWH

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Shoshanna Walker <rosewalk AT concentric.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Fwd: Re: YHWH
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:44:02 -0400

I HAVE learned history and the Torah AND Oral Torah

That your understanding is quite different is apparent

I don't know what qualifies you to think that your understanding is correct, and it doesn't matter anyway

There are verses in the Torah that I can use to PROVE to you that you cannot understand Torah without Oral Torah

But this is not the place for that.

Shoshanna

I don't think so, Shoshanna.

You're wrong. Jim's right.

You should learn history. AND the Torah.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, Texas
villandra AT austin.rr.com