b-hebrew - Re: Unicode cont. was Re: [b-hebrew] 1 Samuel 7:2

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jim West <jwest AT highland.net>
  • To: Karl Randolph <kwrandolph AT email.com>, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Unicode cont. was Re: [b-hebrew] 1 Samuel 7:2
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 09:45:48 -0400

yup- nothing but goo from george.

Karl Randolph wrote:

The example below shows why we need to continue using transliterations: I use
two browsers, both of them unicode compliant as proven by visiting sites
written in different languages and fonts, reading these postings through a
unicode compliant mail portal as comfirmed by receiving unicode messages in
the past, yet I got the results below.

Jim West