b-hebrew - Re: Re: [b-hebrew] Aramaic

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: <cmeadows3 AT verizon.net>
  • To: Trevor Peterson <abuian AT access4less.net>, b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Re: [b-hebrew] Aramaic
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 16:41:23 -0600

Thanks Trevor!

My biggest problem is that I don't have access to any of these - and they
seem uncommon enought that I cannot find book reviews whereby I might get a
basic idea of what they contain. For instance the "Galilean Aramaic" by
Levias - is that a later form of Aramaic?

My main interest would be the Bible, DSS and the early targums.

Thanks again. That was very helpful.

C Meadows