b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Micah 6:8

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Yigal Levin" <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: "b-hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Micah 6:8
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 15:09:43 +0200

I agree with the connection with Deuteronomy 10:12-13, but this particular
phrase is not there. In my previous post I suggested that the Hebrew might
have either originally read HKN, or at least been understood that way by the
LXX. It could also have read HKN(, "submit", although the syntax of "submit
the going with your God" is problematic.

Yigal