b-hebrew - RE: [b-hebrew] Re: paraphrases, etc

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Charles Rempel" <CharlesR AT mygalaxyexpress.com>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [b-hebrew] Re: paraphrases, etc
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 09:37:03 -0600

Sorry, I haven't learned the convention for writing Hebrew here and its been
to long since I typed Hebrew to even try so I'll just give the verse.

Proverbs 14:10 The heart knows its own bitterness, And a stranger does not
share its joy.

Here the heart (LEV) knows (YADAH). I would suggest a word study in Proverbs
would contribute more then the examples being offered.

Charles D. Rempel
26 year intermittent student
Without Portfolio