b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Re: g(r Psa. 106:9

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Revdpickrel AT wmconnect.com
  • To: vadim_lv AT center-tv.net, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Re: g(r Psa. 106:9
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:02:38 EST

In a message dated 12/17/2004 12:32:33 PM Central Standard Time,
vadim_lv AT center-tv.net writes:

> The text is clear that Jews crossed the sea, while the chariots got stuck.
> Before building of Aswan dam, there were plenty of swamps close to the Red
> Sea. With little wind, water became shallow. So it was mud

Thank you, Vadim. I check and found that the wheels of the chariots were
clogged so that their chariots became difficult to drive. It's funny how we
can
read things and overlook a simple little statement, sixty years reading and I
never saw this. My paraphrase, Israel walked on dry gound but the Egyptians
found themselves in mud. Very good.

Doug Pickrel
Tejas Valley
San Antonio, TX