b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Re: b-hebrew Digest, Vol 23, Issue 13

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Clinton Branscombe" <cbran AT nbnet.nb.ca>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Re: b-hebrew Digest, Vol 23, Issue 13
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:48:00 -0400

>Hayyim wrote:
>
> I looked up the word "tuple" on a few online dictionaries. Although I
could
> tell that it's a technical term in computing, I couldn't really understand
> the definition.
> 1. Can someone tell me in simple words what it means?
> 2. Do I need to understand the word in order to make best use of the
> _http://www.cvkimball.com/Analyze/Instructions/Torah/Summary.xml_
> (http://www.cvkimball.com/Analyze/Instructions/Torah/Summary.xml) site?
> Thanks
> Hayyim

I was unclear on this word as well, but after looking at the page I
determined that it means something like "string of words appearing
together." Thus this analysis is a very quick tool to find recurring
phrases in a piece of text.

Clinton Branscombe

  • [b-hebrew] Re: b-hebrew Digest, Vol 23, Issue 13, Clinton Branscombe, 11/17/2004