b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] FW: Hebrew courses

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Mark Wessner" <wessner AT telus.net>
  • To: "B-Hebrew (ASCII) (B-Hebrew (ASCII))" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: dedivob AT zedat.fu-berlin.de
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] FW: Hebrew courses
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:54:43 -0700

Hi,

Some of you on this list may also have received an email similar to the one
below, but if not, it may be of interest to you, especially to those of you
who teach Biblical Hebrew in a formal setting. If you have any questions,
please contact the original sender (not me).

Thanks!

Mark
Mark D. Wessner (mark AT wessner.ca)
Professor of Religious Studies