b-hebrew - RE: [b-hebrew] Masoretic Text - scribes faithful to the text

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Philip Engmann" <phil-eng AT ighmail.com>
  • To: "'Schmuel'" <schmuel AT escape.com>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [b-hebrew] Masoretic Text - scribes faithful to the text
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 07:10:08 +0100

>>Is there any reference for Floyd Nolan Jones's book on the web?

Peter,
>Steven/Schmuel gave a reference on this list last year
(https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/b-hebrew/2003-June/015406.html), in
a thread on Psalm 40:6:

>>The Septuagint: A Critical Analysis by Floyd Nolan Jones p.45
>>http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/1157/floyd-jones.htm
>>http://www.floydjones.org/ebooks2.html

Thanks. I've visited the site but cannot read the Hebrew (and Greek)
characters, and the author does not seem to indicate availability of
fonts for reading the Hebrew (and Greek) characters.

Philip