b-hebrew - RE: [b-hebrew] Babylonian vocalization

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Ken Penner" <pennerkm AT mcmaster.ca>
  • To: "'Harold R. Holmyard III'" <hholmyard AT ont.com>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [b-hebrew] Babylonian vocalization
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:18:55 -0400

Judging by its style sheet, the article expects the user to have one of the
following fonts:
Arial Unicode MS,Bitstream CyberBit,Code2000,Aboriginal Serif,Lucida Sans
Unicode,Arial

Of these, the last two do not display dotted letters; Arial Unicode MS and
Code2000 do, but Arial Unicode MS is not free. Code2000 is, from
http://home.att.net/~jameskass/CODE2000.ZIP

Unzip it and install it along with your other fonts, and the page should
display correctly.

Ken Penner, McMaster/DSS
Dead Sea Scrolls scholars' list owner,
http://mailman.McMaster.CA/mailman/listinfo/g-megillot