b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] "Herrell Angel" thread

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: CS Bartholomew <jacksonpollock AT earthlink.net>
  • To: hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] "Herrell Angel" thread
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:07:44 -0800

On 2/26/04 2:39 PM, "Jonathan Walther" <krooger AT debian.org> wrote:

> I reject your label, and ask for a public apology.

I just looked at the SPLC site and you are correct,
"Identity" and "Christian Separatist" are not identical groups, but without
doing a PhD dissertation of the subject it might be difficult for a
Calvinist to identify a list of specific ideological issues which separate
the Separatists from the Identitys. On the other hand the views the hold in
common are obvious and striking.

Making fine distinctions is always a problem for outsiders.

greetings,
Clay Bartholomew