b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Understanding BHS text!

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yousaf Sadiq <nbtp AT kastanet.org>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Understanding BHS text!
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:42:46 +0500

Dear friend,

Greetings. I would like to know if there are any passages in the BHS that
are regarded as later additions to the text, but which are of evident
antiquity and importance and also words whose presence or position in the
text is regarded as disputed.

I there is already a list of such passages or words please send it to me.

Your response shall be appreciated.

Thanks,

Yousaf.