b-hebrew - RE: [b-hebrew] RE: lxx vorlage is mt vorlage is unpointed mt

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Philip" <phil-eng AT ighmail.com>
  • To: "'BIblical Hebrew'" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [b-hebrew] RE: lxx vorlage is mt vorlage is unpointed mt
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:52:21 -0000

Thanks Jucci,

I have read through

The Contribution of the Dead Sea Scrolls to Biblical Understanding
Donald W. Parry
http://byubroadcasting.org/deadsea/book/chapter2/intro.html

but I don't really see anything directly related to my question.

Unfortunately, I don't read German so I cannot read your other website
references.

Can we at least say that the

MT Vorlage (i.e. parent text) = the unpointed MT?