b-hebrew - RE: [b-hebrew] organic language learning

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Brian Beers" <bbeers AT ComplianceServices.com>
  • To: "Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [b-hebrew] organic language learning
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:03:09 -0700

I have managed to find one set of audio BH online, which I downloaded.
The audio is OK, but it is not divided according to chapters -only books, and
then by file size (I think).
I have yet to find a set that I can purchase.
Do you (or anyone else) have any suggestions for where to find such resources?

- Brian