b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Holem-waw in Unicode

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Karljürgen Feuerherm <cuneiform AT rogers.com>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Holem-waw in Unicode
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 11:43:00 -0400

Hello

Can someone tell me the correct order of entry of holem-waw in Unicode? Are
they considered equivalent when ô is indicated? (In Ezra SIL, at least, they
seem to render slightly differently.)

holem, waw, or waw, holem?

Thanks

Karljürgen G. Feuerherm
Archaeology and Classical Studies/Wilfrid Laurier University
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3C5
(519) 884-1970 x3625