b-hebrew - RE: [b-hebrew] Prov 14:32

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Paul Zellmer" <pzellmer AT sc.rr.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [b-hebrew] Prov 14:32
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 12:51:11 -0400

Karl,

If the second line in 14:32 referred to concepts like "supremacy" or
"retribution" or such, I would agree that your references are parallel and
support the former reading. But XSH never seems to bring out those type
concepts, so I can't see either the parallelism or support.

Just my thots,

Paul Zellmer