b-hebrew - RE: [b-hebrew] RE: transliteration

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Theresa Roth" <theresaroth AT sympatico.ca>
  • To: <ansteyfamily AT optusnet.com.au>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [b-hebrew] RE: transliteration
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:47:51 -0500

I'm in my first year of M. Div studies at Heritage Theological Seminary in
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.

We currently use Bibleworks 5 as the core component in Language Tools, (my
third
language course). It helped me to prepare by quickly read the transliterated
text a few times. Then I would read direct from the Hebrew text. Having
spoken
the words first helped with reading the text directly in a smoother manner.
For
each verse, I place the Hebrew text at the top of the page, then the morph
text,
then several English translations

Theresa Roth

Theresa Roth
10998 Longwoods Rd
Delaware ON N0L 1E0
(519) 878-3632

theresaroth AT sympatico.ca <mailto:theresaroth AT sympatico.ca>