b-hebrew - RE: hebrew translation

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Peter Kirk" <Peter_Kirk AT sil.org>
  • To: "Trudey N Santos" <santry AT bigpond.com.au>, "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: hebrew translation
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:12:58 +0100

The font Hebrew which I have, and which displays these texts correctly, includes the following:

Copyright 1991-1998, Galaxie Software. All rights reserved. http://www.bible.org/galaxie

This led me to http://www.galaxie.com/html/biblescript.htm. It's worth looking at this site re Hebrew fonts and downloads. But the font "Hebrew" is based on old technology, so I am glad that they are moving to Unicode (see the link on that page).

Peter Kirk