b-hebrew - RE: Dan's epistemology (unfortunately, long)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Niels Peter Lemche <npl AT teol.ku.dk>
  • To: "'b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Dan's epistemology (unfortunately, long)
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 13:49:07 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Kirk [SMTP:Peter_Kirk AT sil.org]
Sent: Sunday, 04 March, 2001 03:02
To: Biblical Hebrew

Well, Ian, your whole response to Dan, and often to others, reminds
me of the Monty Python argument sketch. And none of Dan's posts were
anything like 67 KB. I rather hope your five minutes are now up and we can
move to proper discussion rather than unconvincing point by point

refutations.
Peter Kirk