b-hebrew - RE: Dan's epistemology (unfortunately, long)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Peter Kirk" <Peter_Kirk AT sil.org>
  • To: "Ian Hutchesson" <mc2499 AT mclink.it>, "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Dan's epistemology (unfortunately, long)
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 02:02:09 -0000

Well, Ian, your whole response to Dan, and often to others, reminds me of
the Monty Python argument sketch. And none of Dan's posts were anything like
67 KB. I rather hope your five minutes are now up and we can move to proper
discussion rather than unconvincing point by point refutations.

Peter Kirk