b-hebrew - RE: Is this a rock or not? I Would like to know

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Peter Kirk" <Peter_Kirk AT sil.org>
  • To: "Charles David Isbell" <cisbell AT home.com>, "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Is this a rock or not? I Would like to know
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 23:37:02 -0000

The way that the b-hebrew list works (unlike some other lists) is that if
you hit "Reply" the reply goes only to the sender, and if you hit "Reply to
All" (which is what I did here, plus I deleted a copy to cms AT dragon.com) one
copy goes to the sender, and one to the list, which sends a second copy to
the original sender.

To avoid this happening, you need to delete the original sender's name from
the To... list in your reply, and leave only b-hebrew@...

That's all I have to say on this subject.

Peter Kirk