b-hebrew - Re: Hebrew Tanakh on Audio CD

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Lucian Benigno" <codemaker AT ig.com.br>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Hebrew Tanakh on Audio CD
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 15:00:32 -0500

Hi,

I'm new to this list, too, but maybe I can help.

I do not know an Hebrew Bible audio CD, but if you want to listen the
weekly
reading of the Torah with Hebrew, translation, transliteration and
chanting,
please explore for free:

http://bible.ort.org/books/torahd4.asp

there is also a CD-ROM with the contents of the site

http://www.ort.org/products/cd/index.htm

Sincerely,

Lucian Benigno
Free Methodist College, São Paulo, Brazil