b-hebrew - Re: Hebrew Tanakh on Audio CD

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "CL" <carmel.de.lisieux AT wanadoo.fr>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Hebrew Tanakh on Audio CD
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:47:42 +0100

Joseph Anastacio Glean wrote:

>Perhaps someone here can point me in the right direction... I've been
searching for an audio cd reading of the Old Testament in Hebrew to help
in my studies...

Hi Joseph !

A French monastery had the whole recording done (Israeli pronunciation) on
audio tapes. They are now offering it progressively on CD : Genesis is done
and Psalms will be over in January.
To get an idea go to
http://www.carmel.asso.fr/atelierducarmel/biblehebreu.htm

To order cds, however, you may write (in English) at the following email
address : carmel.saint-sever AT wanadoo.fr

Camille

Camille Bessette
Carmel de Lisieux /France