b-hebrew - Hebrew Tanakh on Audio CD

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Joseph Anastacio Glean" <info AT valediction.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Hebrew Tanakh on Audio CD
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 23:09:43 -0500

Hello everyone...
I'm new here to the Hebrew mailing list...

Perhaps someone here can point me in the right direction... I've been
searching for an audio cd reading of the Old Testament in Hebrew to help
in my studies... I'm a beginner, but I'm the kind of learner who learns
well by hearing...

After days and days of searching around on the internet, this morning I
was finally able to find a reading on audio tape... which I guess is
better than nothing...

Here's the URL for the website I found:
http://millennianet.com/asm/alph-list.htm

On this website, they have audio Bibles available on audio cassette in a
plethora of different languages... one of which being Hebrew!

However, my search still goes on for an audio cd version of this
reading... so, if any of you have any suggestions, they would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks... and God bless Katherine Harris.

Joe