b-hebrew - Re: OTA BHS Conversion

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Henry Churchyard" <churchh AT usa.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: OTA BHS Conversion
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 21:49:14 -0500 (CDT)

Frankly, I think that the OTA website is pretty messed up since they
did that drastic overhaul on it in 1999 or early 2000. I just looked
at the text I downloaded in early '99, and it has all tilde markers on
separate lines; furthermore, I ran the first 999 lines of the file
through the good old 1988 MS-DOS command-line CONVBHS.COM program and
it seemed to work fine (certainly no error messages were reported by
CONVBHS.COM). I have the text, miscellaneous docs, etc, available for
now at http://www.pemberley.com/janeinfo/bigpersonal/bhs-text.zip

--
Henry Churchyard churchh AT usa.net http://www.crossmyt.com/hc/