b-hebrew - Re[5]: historiography

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: peter_kirk AT sil.org
  • To: <jwest AT highland.net>
  • Cc: <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re[5]: historiography
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 00:57:25 -0500

My apologies to all, especially NPL, for this breach of etiquette. I
stand by my comments.

Peter Kirk

_________________________________
Subject: Re[4]: historiography
Author: <jwest AT highland.net> at Internet
Date: 30/12/1999 11:22

At 12:00 PM 12/30/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear NPL,
>
>I am taking the unusual step of forwarding your personal comments to
>the list because I think that the list deserves to see how you react
>when someone presents to you evidence which goes against your
>position.

totally unacceptable. forwarding comments without permission is a major
breach of netiquette. Im surprised at you.

further, his comments are in no sense out of the way or inappropriate as you
imply above.

Jim

Jim West, ThD
jwest AT highland.net