b-hebrew - Re[2]: JEPD Evidence

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: peter_kirk AT sil.org
  • To: <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re[2]: JEPD Evidence
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 00:29:26 -0500

OK, Ken, what aspect of Hebrew would you like to talk about? Start a
thread, ask a question, roll out your hobby-horse or whatever. Or do
you just want silence on the list?

Peter Kirk

_________________________________
Subject: Re: JEPD Evidence
Author: <kdlitwak AT concentric.net> at Internet
Date: 22/12/1999 22:33

There is a scholarly list run the SBL for discussing Hebrew Bible
issues, called Miqra. I suggest that those who wish to discuss JEDP go
do so there. I'd really like to talk about Hebrew, as suggested in my
last post. While I consider the rules on B-Greek far too repressive and
anti-scholarly, perhaps similar rules are needed here about what is
allowed.

Ken Litwak

---
You are currently subscribed to b-hebrew as: Peter_Kirk AT sil.org
To unsubscribe, forward this message to
leave-b-hebrew-14207U AT franklin.oit.unc.e
du