b-hebrew - Re: Apparently off topic

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ian Hutchesson <mc2499 AT mclink.it>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Apparently off topic
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 04:22:48 +0100

>Maybe Explorer or Netscape or whatever you use has such a feature, and
>you can put Ian's incoming posts in the trash without even having to see
them. ;-)
>(This was just a joke Ian)

It's alright. I've already suggested the same thing, but Paul seems to have
a particular situation, which I have also made a suggestion about. Paul's
service isn't particular good and he doesn't seem to have many options
where he is located, but I suggested he delete online whatever he didn't
want to read going by the titles and senders. For some reason that wasn't
found useful though it would take only a small amount of time. I think Paul
must have some other reason in mind.

Ian