b-hebrew - RE: http://www.birzeit.edu/links/store.html#myth

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Niels Peter Lemche <npl AT teol.ku.dk>
  • To: "'b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: http://www.birzeit.edu/links/store.html#myth
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 00:12:12 +0100

I think it's time to stop this discussion now on the internet. It will soon
move into the courtroom, if it is true what I heard today from Israeli
relatives. On the internet the discussion is ridiculous and it mostly
provokes peoples' bad sentiments. So stop it now. If people cannot discuss
historical issues on an entirely academic level, they better resort to
private mail.

NPL