b-hebrew - Re: http://www.birzeit.edu/links/store.html#myth

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ian Hutchesson <mc2499 AT mclink.it>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: http://www.birzeit.edu/links/store.html#myth
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 00:30:38 +0100

Dear Henry,

If you'd cut the provocative rhetoric (found at the end of your post),
could you tell the world what your problem is with the content of the
quotation? Please show me your historical efforts so that I can understand
what your gripe is really about. Do you disagree with the the historical
implications and have something to back your dissent up or are you just
bleeding in public?

>I'm not going to continue this discussion,

You haven't started in "this discussion". You haven't discussed anything.
I'd be happy to hear whatever evidence you'd like to bring to bear.

Cheers,

Ian