b-hebrew - Re: Annotated Key to Lambdin

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Stephen Knapp <sknapp AT megsinet.net>
  • To: Tom Conry <tconry AT hds.harvard.edu>
  • Cc: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Annotated Key to Lambdin
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 10:22:00 -0500

Tom Conry wrote:

> Hi . . . I'm trying to obtain a copy of the book _Annotated Key to
> Lambdin_ (Wil). I ordered it from Eisenbrauns but today got a letter
> saying that it was out of stock and back ordered. I tried Amazon,
> Bookfinder, Powell's, Dove, all the usual suspects. Does anyone know
> how I might lay my hands on a copy, new or used?

I'd like to see the reply to this on the list. If such a thing exists
I'd like to know about it.

--
Stephen A. Knapp, sknapp AT megsinet.net
PhD candidate, Old Testament Biblical Studies

  • Annotated Key to Lambdin, Tom Conry, 07/12/1999
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Annotated Key to Lambdin, Stephen Knapp, 07/13/1999