b-hebrew - Annotated Key to Lambdin

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Tom Conry <tconry AT hds.harvard.edu>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Annotated Key to Lambdin
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 15:15:48 -0400

Hi . . . I'm trying to obtain a copy of the book _Annotated Key to
Lambdin_ (Wil). I ordered it from Eisenbrauns but today got a letter
saying that it was out of stock and back ordered. I tried Amazon,
Bookfinder, Powell's, Dove, all the usual suspects. Does anyone know
how I might lay my hands on a copy, new or used? Thanks. Lambdin is a
bit cryptic for me sometimes, and I'd like to get a companion to his
grammar.

--
Every act of creation, by its mere existence,
denies the world of master and slave. - Albert Camus