b-hebrew - Re: Secret Codes(2)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Mark Markham" <markhamm AT topsurf.com>
  • To: "Will Wagers" <hyle AT airmail.net>, "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Secret Codes(2)
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:30:36 +0200

Dear Will,

Using the exact same method the links that I sent earlier use English texts
to show just how easy it is to use the code system to "prove" anything.
http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/moby.html

Here is another fact. The same code method on the same texts that produce
"positive" statements about God also have been used to find "anti-God"
statements. See for yourself: http://www.prophezine.com/tcode/rebut4.html

Also look at this page: http://www.prophezine.com/tcode/index.shtml

As sensational as the codes seem to be true stats show you that they can be
very misleading and biased.

Think it over and look at the sites above and see if they don't shed light
on your understanding.

Grace to you,

Mark Markham
Heidelberg, Germany