b-hebrew - RE: Hebrew software

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Andrew Kulikovsky <anku AT CelsiusTech.com.au>
  • To: 'Dave Washburn' <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • Cc: 'b-hebrew' <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Hebrew software
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 09:30:40 +0930

I also have Logos Level 4, but gave up trying to use it, and went and bought
GRAMCORD.

Also, I don't think Logos can handle wildcards either.

cheers,
Andrew
--
Andrew S. Kulikovsky B.App.Sc(Hons) MACS
Software Engineer

"The road to tyranny, we must never forget,
is the destruction of the truth."
-- President Bill Clinton, during a
speech at the University of
Connecticut, 1995.