b-hebrew - Hebrew software

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Douglas L Kasten <doug.kasten AT juno.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Hebrew software
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 17:16:00 -0600

Dear List,

A lot of you do computer searches of the Hebrew text. I'm soliciting
opinions for the most bang for the buck software to purchase. I'm not
overly interested in bells and whistles, but would like to focus on
capacity for flexible searches. I'm pretty sure there have been some
opinions on this list for such--why I didn't pay more attention when they
came across is anyone's guess. In any case, I'm still rather clueless as
to what exactly I should buy and would appreciate a bit of help.
Even-Shoshan is heavier than I want to pack when we go overseas!

Peace,
Doug
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]